




Florence and I hiked down Tonto Creek to Hell's Gate, and then out in one day. We started at 6:30am, and reached the car at 9 pm. A long, hard, cold (in the water at least) hike. As you can see from these photos, you are in the water as much as you are out of it. Click here to see more pictures.
2 comments:
brrr....mom looks cold in all of the pictures!! I'm so glad you made a blog!!! It's not too hard is it?? Love ya!!
What a great hike! I can't believe there's so much water when Symcamore Creek is pure dust and trees growing where in years past there was nothing but rushing water. In 1992 a buddy and I hiked three days down Haigler Creek, ending up at the confluence with Tonto. Is that Hell's Gate? I've gotta try the HG hike this Saturday.
Post a Comment