Insanity came a few weeks later than usual--Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim in the Grand Canyon
The weather was supposed to be windy and raining. We saw not a drop from the sky
Here we are on the North Rim. It took 7 hours 47 minutes to get there. No snow this year!
A picture of Florence in the Supai Tunnel, 2 miles from the top of the North Rim
Florence on the North Kaibab Trail
Greg on the trail before Ribbon Falls
One of the four bridges in "the box", the slot canyon just north of Phantom Ranch.
We ultimately finished the Rim 2 Rim 2 Rim in 16 hours 40 minutes, our 2nd best time out of the 4 times we have done this. Crazy? Yes. Fun? All but the last 3 hours.
2 comments:
you guys are insane and crazy! but I like your shirt dad...I got you that one :)
Crazy. . .yes! But I wouldn't expect anything different from you 2!
Post a Comment