Saturday, June 9, 2012

Benson turns 1 year old

It is hard to believe that our only grandchild is just turned one.  

 Of course, Jenni had fun making him his very own birthday cake, as well as one for the rest of us to enjoy.  


 Hey, why can's I go out on the patio while you are setting up for my party???

 Now this is more like it--helping to tell my Dad where to put the banner up

 Benson even had a few friends over for his party

 He didn't know what to think about the cake at first--they usually don't let me have access to stuff like this--hmmm--must be some sort of trick


 Not Bad.  I usually get to watch while the adults eat the chocolate, but it is pretty good.

 Can you say "SMASH CAKE rather than Birthday Cake"



 I ate the whole thing.  Really I did.  




 Is there any more???



 Ahh.....relaxing in the pool with Dad


No comments: