Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Family had 48 hours together

It has been over 2 years since all of our immediate family members have been together under one roof. So we were soooo excited for the brief time we had together.
Florence and I picked up Jordan in the Czech Republic on Thursday June 17th. We traveled for five days, and returned home on Tuesday the 22nd of June. Alyssa attended girls camp while we were away, but was there to greet us at the airport.
Ian flew in from BYU on Thursday evening. Jenni and Mason flew in from Europe on Friday evening.


Sunday after church. Jordan did a great job on his report of his mission in the Czech Republic


We invited family and friends over on Saturday evening for pie, cake, brownies, and more importantly, time to visit.




Here we are before I flew Jordan and Ian up to school at BYU and Jenni and Mason flew back to Texas. Alyssa is at EFY this week, so Florence and I are trying out being empty nesters for 6 days. It seems pretty quiet really.







While I should have posted pictures of our trip in the Czech Republic before this post, I will get to it in the next few days.





No comments: