Sunday, June 26, 2011

Newest member of the Hatch family

Introducing:

Benson Gregory Konkle
8 lbs. 10 oz.

20 3/4 inches

Born June 9, 2011
3:03 am

San Antonio, TX (Yes, he is a Texan)



Our favorite picture thus far. So handsome!!


Mom, why did you make me come out?
Brand spanking new

Florence flew out that morning and was able to help with the entire labor process. What a miracle was her best description.
Grandpa and Alyssa flew out Friday night after work and Alyssa got done with girls camp


A week later Ian and Jordan flew home to meet their new nephew


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!!! What a beautiful baby boy. We are so happy for you guys!

Krista said...

He is beautiful! I am so happy for your guys! I hope Jenni is getting some rest. Congratulations!

Jenni said...

Benson is so lucky to have so many people who love him! AND who love to hold him :)

Jenni said...

oh...but Benson's last name is Konkle.

Greg and Florence Hatch said...

I fixed the last name. Sorry.