Florence and I went out of town over the 4th of July up to Durango. Jenni and Mason were still trying to get settled here in AZ, Jordan was in Provo, Ian didn't want to go, and Alyssa had to work. So we enjoyed a weekend of hiking and rest. While we were gone, the kids went down and decorated my office for my 50th Birthday
From undergrad, I always loved Chocodiles, so they bought 50 of them and numbered them and gave them away all day. The UPS driver even got seconds.
Signs all over the office

My kids for the past six months have been suggesting names to be called other than grandpa. While I prefer grandpa, Ian has started calling me Captain. Thanks to all who wrote me a note. Florence secretly put out the word looking for 50 cards for me. I received over 80. They were fun to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment