
We rented bikes and spent over 3 hours getting to know the island. Here is one of 4 lighthouses.

Notice the old cobblestone streets.

You see this sign all over the place. I guess everything revolves around the rich of Nantucket.

Here is the harbor.

We saw this business and decided it might be a long lost relative. It had a gas station as part of it so motors of some kind are involved.

Here we are loading up the Lancair for the 30 minute flight to Boston. We actually landed in Beverly just north of Salem.

Here are Florence and Alyssa waiting for the train into Boston. We missed the previous one by 2 minutes so had to wait another hour for the next one.

On our way to the temple we stopped at Harvard University. I rubbed John Harvard's foot for good luck. You can see his left shoe is nice and shinny from all the good luck rubbing.

It was dark by the time we got to the temple. But as always the church did a beautiful job with this temple. Florence and I have done sessions in over 40 different temple worldwide.

Here we are at our hotel. This is the most expensive hotel room I have ever paid for. And it doesn't even come with breakfast like the Comfort Inn. Oh well. I waited too long to get a room and Boston is busy busy busy.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment